PSP can be used to watch You Tube video when you travel with train or bus. For a student, this can be a great tool for study. Following is how to do it in a few steps.
1. Download and install Free You Tube to iPod Converter from http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/free-youtube-to-ipod-converter.htm.
2. Start the program and set the Devices to Sony PSP and the output folder, then paste the URL of video file from You Tube one by one. Down load file or files to the your PC.
2. Connect USB cable between PSP and your PC, and select USB connection in settings. The PSP will be named as Memory Stick on you PC like a hard drive.
3. Copy the video file to Video folder at Memory Stick.
4. Select Video->Memory Stick, then select the video to watch.