1. Double click mui_wxm_cd1.exe to extract all files for installation.
2. Double click muisetup.exe.
3. Accept the license agreement, then select the languages (Traditional Chinese) to install.
4. Reboot the system once the installation is completed, then start the Control Panel->Regional and Language Options. Select Hong Kong for location. Select Traditional Chinese for Language Used in Menus and Dialogs under the Language tab, then click OK.
5. Log off then log in again, the user interface has been changed from English to Traditional Chinese.